- First, you’ll want to watch the demonstration videos on the Tutorial Page
- Then scroll down to the bottom of the page for detailed written instructions which gives great ideas for using MAX to organize your article portfolio.
- Then just sign-in on the right. If you haven’t signed up for your free account yet, SIGNUP HERE, so that you can manage all your articles from one account – AND upload directly to the Unique Article Wizard! NO more copy and pasting.
- CLICK HERE to download and view a sample three article set
Please note that due to the competitive price we offer, the time of research our writers can invest into an article is limited. That’s why only 1 keyphrase per article is allowed. Unless of course you are ordering UAW format articles AND resource boxes, then you are allowed one article topic keyphrase and two keyphrases to accompany your target URL’s.
Please clarify your article topic with a few words or a sentence in the ‘Special Instructions’ box in order to help the writers identify the tone/direction in which you would like the article written. This space is limited so please keep it brief.
*NEW* High Quality Standard Articles
Do you need higher quality articles for your pure article marketing or SEO efforts? If so, look no further MAX now offers High Quality Article writing services at economic price points.
How are HQ articles different from our standard articles?
- Every Article is double proof-read prior to sending back the finished articles
- HQ Articles are only written by our higher rated writers
- There is an increased amount of time and research the writer invests into the article to produce higher quality content
How to order:
Follow the Ordering Instructions and Tips below and make sure to select High Quality Standard Article or High Quality UAW Article Set as your Article Format in step 4.
- We strive to deliver all articles within 3-5 working days. However if the system is full, it could take up to 7-10 days. Please be patient as we wish to provide you with well written, quality content.
- Once finished, your articles will be uploaded into your Article Management account where you can download articles via Zip files or if you are a UAW member – upload them straight into your UAW account. You can also archive your articles; sort them into projects; and re-order. Everything you need to manage your articles, orders and reorders can be found in your account.
1. First, create a new account and login in the top right corner
2. Either click on the ‘Order New Articles’ link on the main page or go to the ‘Articles’ tab and select ‘Order Articles’
3. Enter your project name by how you would like to keep track of your articles – by domain (ie www.myarticles.com) – by subject (ie articles about dogs) – or if you are ordering a quantity of articles on different subjects, by time (ie articles for June)
4. Next you need to select a format – either Standard articles; Article Rewrite; or UAW format if you are ordering for the Unique Article Wizard. Don’t forget the new High Quality Standard Ariticles and High Quality Unique Article Wizard Sets.
5. Now, depending on your format selection, the information requirements change. But this is simple, simple, simple to follow.
a. If you choose Standard articles, on the first page simply select your desired length of article and how many you would like (remember they don’t all have to be on the same keywords). Let’s use 10 as an example.
Then on the next page, enter your keyword and choose how many articles you would like on that keyword. If it is all 10 on say ‘dog collars’, great, put in ‘dog collars’ in the keyword box; enter 10 in the quantity box; if your keywords could be interpreted more than one way – add special instructions to clarify; and move on to the checkout or continue shopping for more articles.
If however you want 3 of the articles on ‘dog collars’; 3 on ‘cat collars’ and 4 on ‘hampster collars’ (hey, they might make them!), then that is easy too. Just put in ‘dog collars’ and enter ‘3′ in the number box; hit ’next’ and enter ‘cat collars’, put ‘3′ in the number box and hit ‘next’. Finally, enter ‘hamster collars’ and ‘4′ in the number box before hitting ‘next’ to move on to the payment or continue shopping screen. It’s that easy!
b. Now, if you have chosen UAW Format articles, the process is exactly the same for the order quantities. What you will see is that two additional boxes pop up. One is ‘Order Extra Titles’ and the other is ‘Order Resource Boxes’.
If you want extra titles to put in the Unique Article Wizard, just select the options in this box. If you don’t want extra titles, just leave it be. Either way the next page is just like ordering Standard articles. Just enter the keywords and quantities and you are done.
If you decide to have your resource boxes written for you, this can be a great time saver. And this too is dead easy. Just select the number or resource boxes you require and move on to the next screen. There you will see that you now have three keyword boxes and two URL boxes. This is so that you can specify the topic for your article with one keyphrase and the writers can build your resource boxes around two individually targeted keyphrases and URL’s. You can point these URL’s to wherever you like – ie one to your main site and the second to a page within your site; or one to your main site and the other to a Youtube video or Hubpage. It doesn’t matter, they are your URL’s. We will tag the keyphases to any site/page you wish. If you would only like to target one keyphrase or URL per resource box, that is fine as well. Just enter ‘none’ in any of the boxes you do not wish to fill in.
Simple, isn’t it!
c. To order Article Rewrites of your original supplied article, simply paste your article in the supplied text box and the system will automatically calculate the pricing for you. With article rewrites, you will receive back 2 new versions of your article in UAW format so that you may either use it in the Unique Article Wizard or use your two new versions on any site you choose.
You are also able to have resource boxes and extra titles written for you as well. Just make sure to select these options on the first screen.
6. The one question that pops up is ‘How can I order multiple different formats on one order?’ Easy, let’s say you want five standard 400 word articles on five different keywords; 10 UAW 500 word formatted articles on separate keywords; and 10 UAW 400 word formatted articles with extra titles and keywords supplied.
Most other writing services heads would be spinning, if they could do it. Which they can’t. But with MAX it is dead simple. Choose your first format as Standard article; choose the length of 400 words; and put in the keywords for the articles. Then continue shopping and create your next batch of UAW articles by choosing the format; then the 500 word length; and add your keywords. Continue shopping again and select your last batch of UAW format; 400 word articles. But this time select extra titles and resource boxes. Enter the two keywords you want targeted in the article and all important resource box; supply the two URL’s to target with the keywords and poof, you are done! Simple as that.
7. Once you have put in all the keyword and quantities for that batch, you can either continue shopping and order articles in different formats and lengths; or you can checkout.
At checkout, we currently only accept Paypal (very secure). Paypal is very easy to use. If you have a Paypal account already, you can use that. If you don’t, you have the option to create one for ease of use in the future; or if you would simply like to pay via credit card without creating an account, you can do that too.
8. Once you have paid, we will send you a receipt (as will Paypal) and your article request will be sent to the writers. Normal turnaround time is between 3-5 days, but can take up to 7-10 days, depending on the volume ordered.
We will also send you emails when each article is complete. At that time you can login to your account and manage/download your articles.
We think you’ll enjoy how easy this process is. No more ordering individual article and then requesting rewrites. No more receiving articles by email and having to store, sort and manage them somewhere on your computer. No more having to create and pay for separate orders just because you want different formats. No more headaches and hassles. MAX has you covered. You’re sure to love it!
Have a fantastic day.
The MAX Team